1. Eligibility: Tombola (the “Tombola”) is open only to those who buy tickets before the drawing time at the International Festival Bazaar. Specific prizes may have other requirements established by the donor of the prize. Board members of the United Nations Women’s Guild of Vienna (the Sponsor) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Tombola.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the UNWG, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. How to Enter: The Tombola must be entered by purchasing a ticket and completing the ticket stub. Entries that do not include at least one contact method or are not legible may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the UNWG. You may enter as many times as you like by purchasing additional tickets
4. Prizes: Winners will receive prizes according to the list published the day of the International Festival Bazaar. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. The prize will be awarded to the individual whose name is submitted on the ticket stub. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the UNWG to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, but historically about 7000 tickets are available for over 70 prizes.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Tombola will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners need not be present to receive their prize, but prizes will be distributed the day of the drawing to those who present winning ticket stubs and appropriate identification. Winning numbers will be posted on the UNWG website. Additionally, winners will be notified via email to the email address or phone number they entered on the winning ticket stub. Winners must present identification and the winning ticket stub to receive their prize. The UNWG shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE TOMBOLA AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that the UNWG, anyone acting on behalf of the UNWG will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Tombola, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
8. Terms: The UNWG reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tombola should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Tombola. In such case, the UNWG may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the UNWG. The UNWG reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Tombola or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.